A start!

One of the hardest thing for me to do is START! I spent  yesterday and today loading a quilt on my frame. A KING size quilt. I have been doing lots of searching online for ideas and today I STARTED...

Three sides have 3 borders and the top only has one. How to deal with a large border? I decided to keep it tone on tone. That border will be under the pillows at the top of the bed. I will use this same design on the largest of the 3 borders on the other sides.

This is Modern Leaf fromThe Inbox Jaunt. Its one of my favorite sites for great ideas
and step by step tutorials. I know Lori has Craftsy classes too if you are interested. She is
very generous with her talents!

I still have more border to deal with but I have made ONE decision for today! 
I am on my way....
(oh, and I REALLY like this leaf. I will use it again soon!)

PS: my trip out of the house today was to the dog park. Buddy was VERY happy!Tomorrow is my Thursday craft/quilt group. That will hit the 'out of the house everyday' AND the 'sew everyday' goals. That makes me happy....

How are YOUR New Years goals coming along?

Comments

Popular Posts