is it 2018 ALREADY!

Wow!

I have updated my theme on my blog, but I cannot get rid of that cat! That seems to be my problem lately. Now, I LIKE cats... BUT ..our next door neighbors feed feral cats. That means there are cats and the resulting evidence that they have been there ALL OVER my yard. SIGH. I will work on the cat picture. Its a pretty cat, but I only have a dog.

Loading a backing today and having a virtual sew- in with my California BFF tomorrow. Hoping to get quilting on it tonight. Won't get there sitting here blogging! HA! Pictures when its gifted...or maybe a peek while I am doing the binding.

Still slogging away on On Ringo Lake. I have 2 clues complete, and 2 in progress. Seems to be my MO....I cannot do just ONE thing, or cut out ALL of one clue in one sitting. If you have no idea what I am talking about, Bonnie Hunter has a mystery that is still live at On Ringo Lake. I am doing her colors, which are not intuitive to me. I have learned to go with it and use it as a color study. The reveal is GORGEOUS. If you don't want to see the final quilt yet, don't look at Clue 9!

Back to the sewing machine...I WILL get that backing pieced...I WILL!

Comments

Popular Posts