Day 2!

After a nice night in Agoura Hills CA, we were off again. This day we headed up the coast, stopping for lunch in Cambria. (if you have read this blog before, its the same town where we rent the beach house each fall. We drove by that house. Sports guy was NOT impressed. He should see it full of 50 somethings! Then he REALLY would not be impressed! lol

We stopped to see the elephant seals (not sure what happened to those pictures. I am sharing my camera with Mr S and sometimes my stuff gets 'lost'). If you ever get the chance to drive up highway 1 between LA and San Francisco, take it. It is some of the prettiest coast line in the US.

 Here are my men: from the left Mr S, Pilot man and Sports Man
The Lone Cypress Oak on the 17 Mile drive . This is not too far from Pebble Beach.

Night 2 we spent in Monterey with a trip today to the Aquarium and on to San Francisco. Tonight we went to the Dbacks/Giants game. I'm sad to say my Dbacks didn't play well and they lost 3-1. Sniff....

Tomorrow is Alcatraz and on to Napa. Our ChicPilot will join us there. YIPPEEE! Another female!

Comments

Popular Posts