Sunday, April 20, 2014

WOW! What a day!

#1 Its EASTER! The best day in the Christian calendar. I enjoyed a wonderful service this morning. Calvary was PACKED OUT! I got to view Good Friday service on line from...Chicago...see #2!


#2 Sports Guy and I flew to Chicago on Thursday. He participated in a one day soccer camp-mostly to be seen by a college coach. Met the coach, SG spent the night in the dorm with one of the students, had a short walking tour of the campus on Sat am. He was offered a roster spot on the men's soccer team! He had already been accepted academically: Wheaton College. There are a few other schools in the running...and its HIS decision. 


#3 Our DD's birthday! So nice it fell on Easter! I will not get to celebrate with her till the end of May...but that is for another post...Happy Birthday ChicPilot!!

and #4...drum roll please!! LAST but on the top of MY list today! Look what I was presented with!?
Looks like I am going to be a MIMI!
WAAAA HOOOOOO!
Due Date; mid Dec
 
I am thinking that covers their Christmas present to us! HA!
 
Hope you had a
Blessed Easter...

4 comments:

phxquilt said...

I remember the college hunt days. What an exciting announcement for you! Congrats

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Congratulations on all counts!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Grandma!!!

Diana said...

Congrats especially for the grand baby. I am so jealous!