WOW! What a day!

#1 Its EASTER! The best day in the Christian calendar. I enjoyed a wonderful service this morning. Calvary was PACKED OUT! I got to view Good Friday service on line from...Chicago...see #2!


#2 Sports Guy and I flew to Chicago on Thursday. He participated in a one day soccer camp-mostly to be seen by a college coach. Met the coach, SG spent the night in the dorm with one of the students, had a short walking tour of the campus on Sat am. He was offered a roster spot on the men's soccer team! He had already been accepted academically: Wheaton College. There are a few other schools in the running...and its HIS decision. 


#3 Our DD's birthday! So nice it fell on Easter! I will not get to celebrate with her till the end of May...but that is for another post...Happy Birthday ChicPilot!!

and #4...drum roll please!! LAST but on the top of MY list today! Look what I was presented with!?
Looks like I am going to be a MIMI!
WAAAA HOOOOOO!
Due Date; mid Dec
 
I am thinking that covers their Christmas present to us! HA!
 
Hope you had a
Blessed Easter...

Comments

phxquilt said…
I remember the college hunt days. What an exciting announcement for you! Congrats
Congratulations on all counts!
Anonymous said…
Congrats Grandma!!!
Diana said…
Congrats especially for the grand baby. I am so jealous!

Popular Posts