A pretty pink finish!

I finished and delivered (in PERSON) this VERY pink quilt to our Granddaughter a couple weeks ago. We got to meet her new sister also!

This pattern was from Missouri Star Quilt Company. It was quick and fun!
Too bad it took me so long to decide about the backing and quilting. 
I am working on making a decision DAILY...
Today? What to quilt on the next block on the Carpenters Star quilt.
Yesterday I finished the top border and started stitching in the ditch. 
Feels good to keep going.....too bad I spun my wheels with my knitting!
I cast on one project over 10 times...5 each with two diff yarns.
Tried an easy pattern...didn't like the yarn and the needles. 
FINALLY I went stash diving and selected a diff yarn...and got a nice gauge.
I will post a picture when I get a bit farther along.
I also wound a hank of yarn into a cake..and got dye ALL over my hands.
I asked for suggestions on Ravelry and it looks like I will have to 
reskein it and soak out the excess dye. Then I am putting ALL my knitting away!
(except the one I just cast on and can handle at the moment! HA!)

Thanks for visiting!


Popular Posts