One deadline ready to go!


Here are 25 hand print pillows ready to be stuffed by little hands. Can't you just imagine all that poly stuffing flying around the class room!? Wish me luck! I will take some pictures if the teacher will let me. Didn't they turn out cute!? I hope there will be some happy mommies on Mothers Day!!

Beth
PS Stash to the rescue! I had enough of this fabric to sash ALL 25 pillows..with a TINY bit to spare. My husband LOVES stash projects!...come to think of it..I do too!

Comments

You are a VERY brave woman! :)
Sweet P said…
Those will be adorable pillows. What a wonderful Mother's Day gift.
Moneik said…
Those look great. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun helping the kids. Good luck!
Susan Tidwell said…
Love this project! Kids do so love to make stuff, and I am sure they will be proud of these. I am working now, but will be back to check out your binding tutorial...

Thanks for following The Barn Quilt Project, it is great fun.
Tanya said…
Great mother's day project for the kids. And an heirloom for the mothers! Hope someone remembers to put a date on those!

Popular Posts