design element

I am here..I have just been busy! I quilted my 1st customer quilt last weekend and forgot to take a picture! I will get the hang of that! I think the hardest part for me will be deciding WHAT to quilt. Some quilts will be easier than others I suppose. One of my favorite blogs is written by Anita She was gracious to tell me how she saves her quilt designs for later use. I tried it today and it works GREAT! Thanks Anita! Here is my 2nd customer quilt.

I have one design element picked out. I will do this on the nine patch border and I think every other row. Any suggestions on the alternating rows? I think if I do this every row , it will be too busy... I'm going to piece a baby quilt tonight, so I won't work on this till tomorrow! I'm ready for suggestions!

Comments

Popular Posts