its here!

Over at Patchwork Times, Judy L and 3 of her buddies are hosting a Christmas Town BOM . Its part BOM and part quilt along. Each month, each of the 4 designers posts a block. If I keep on track, I could have a Christmas quilt for THIS YEAR! OH MY! Click on the Christmas town link on the side bar, or go to Patchwork Time for info. They just posted the 1st month TODAY, so its plenty of time to join in the fun. ....and  THEY'RE OFF!.....


(ahem....Just so YOU know? I will not be even STASH diving until I get laundry and a quilt worked on ...that is YOURS Judy D in AZ....the quilt I mean! The laundry is mine! lolol)

I will not stash dive till later....I will not stash dive till later...I will not....oh dear...QUICK...get that laundry started!

Comments

Angie said…
Hey Girly, what's happenin' in your neck of the woods? Well, besides the heat, that is. :) We are baking into shriveled up little 'dried apple dolls' here in northeast TN. :/ Thanks for the heads up on Judy's Christmas QAL. How are all of the fur babies doing? So happy to see you. :)

Popular Posts