its done!

I put the last rows together last night!
I have some of the units made that Bonnie had planned for the border.
I have decided I am DONE making them, so will just use what I have
and make do!
 
Wanna guess borders? Just a word in advance. Thru the magic of EQ7, I have
imported my blocks as images and then done some planning for borders.
I got...um...LAZY and didnt' turn all the arrow blocks in the border.
Mine will all be going in one direction around the quilt,
but will not make it all the way around. I will put them on opposite
corners and fill it in the dark blue. Ya gotta use
your imagination a bit!
 So, do you think I will use the white inner border>?


the green one?



or the yellow one?
 
I am putting borders on Blueberries in the park and stash diving
for borders for this. If I don't come up for air at dinner,
call my DH!

Comments

Popular Posts