First blog ever!

Well, here goes! If my daughter can be a blogger, I guess I can too! I'm a stay at home mom of 3. Only one left at home...YIPPEEE. They are good kids, but ya raise 'em up to be adults right? It is always fun to see what they choose... I am a quilter by obsession. I just taught my 1st quilt class in Aug with 2 more to follow in November. It was a blast to see the lightbulb come on. One lady told me she would not have been able piece that top without me...I was pleased! I will have to think on what to write in here...ya gotta be careful....it is not a private journal...hehehehehe

Comments

Elaine Adair said…
Welcome to Blog Land! Saw your comment on my blog. Thanks so much. I'm not sure this was a Twist and Turn Log Cabin, at least in this case, I kept them all going in the same direction. However after your comment, I am wondering what they would look like each turned in the opposite direction. Arghhh another quilt! Good luck and continue to post.
Greybeard said…
Nurse?
Family full of Pilots?
Air Force brat?

Girl, how can you be sane enough to string words into sentences?!

Ya gotta be of strong constitution.
I'll sic a couple of quilting friends onto your site.

Welcome to blogville, and best of luck!

Popular Posts