Well, no news about my missing Rookie. I am still making the every other day trek to the pound and my DH and I will keep putting up more signs. I probably wont' post about him again unless I have some news. Thank you all SO much for your prayers and good thoughts. My prayer now is that I will find out what happened to him -good or bad.

I will be back later today to post the 2nd step of my sew along (sorry its been so long! Is anyone still out there??) and I have pictures of the 1st 2 blocks of Judy's BOM. She takes the last block down when she posts the new one. #2 is still up if you want to join in.


Sorry about no pictures...I just HATE posting w/o pictures, but ...well...you know where my heart has been...See you in a bit...

Comments

Norma said…
Hang in there, I will keep you in my prayers.
Tanya said…
Yes, I know where your heart has been and as a pet lover and friend my heart is bleeding with you.
Angie said…
Oh Beth, I am so sorry, girl!!! :( Wrapping you in patchwork prayers and hugs!
Oh, you poor thing, we have had the girl's cat disappear here this week, we know there was a huge amountof blood in the car shed one night, she doesn't, she's hoping there are kittens somewhere...sigh...having pets is hard at all ages, Tracey
Anonymous said…
Oh, Beth...I really hoped you would have him back by now. Don't give up hope though, honey...you just never know.
Sending hugs,
Pam

Popular Posts