Tuesday and a QUIET house!

Well, I think the whirlwind has died down for the moment! First there was a baseball tournament in Tucson (not ONE game was won tho...RATS!) We took in a spring training Diamondback game. I am not TRULY a spring training fan. I have not figured that out, but I'm thinking its because I have very little chance to SEE any of the games. My kiddo (youngest, last in the nest) attends a charter school. I'm the bus. No car pool. Spring training games typically start at 1pm. He gets out at 3. Even on early release days he is not out until 1. So ..my dilemma: Either I leave at 2:30 and only get to see an inning or two, OR I get there late and miss that 1st inning or two. Either way, I never get to see a whole game....


We got a glimpse of Mark Grace (any Cubby fans out there?)

And Darrin Sutton (son of Hal Sutton). They are our Diamondback announcers. They were filming a promo of some kind. Kinda cool to see them just bopping around the stadium. They were very gracious and signed autographs and chatted with fans...





Here is the baby quilt finished and ready for delivery...



I picked a soft pink for the binding and a pale yellow for the 'peeper' (I saw someone call the insert/flange/piping with no piping a 'peeper' because it peeps out. From now on, thats what I will call mine too...)

I finished the hand work in the car...binding/label and burying extra threads. Back tomorrow with more of the trip and whats up in the studio...

Comments

Popular Posts