Wish List for January

What do I want to get done in January? I told my few customers I was quilting for myself, but I have a bit of catch up to do 1st:
          -Finish Kathy's quilt: quilting
          -quilt Katy's throw: quilting and fringing (its fleece)
          -Erin's beer quilt : piece last 2 rows, add border, quilt and bind

THEN my January list starts!
           -quilt 4 Quilts of Valor:only one is mine so that one will need to be bound
           -border Pat's quilt and load it on the frame.

If I can get that far in January, I will be happy. I better put on my track shoes and set the timer!

Happy New Year to my blog friends!

Comments

DeeDee said…
Very doable goals - thanks for sharing
Anonymous said…
Looks like a lot of quilting in your future. =) If you're So. AZ, you'll have nice weather for it, and if you're No. AZ, you'll be wanting to stay inside anyway. LOL
phxquilt said…
Busy, busy, busy...

Happy New Year to you and your family!

Popular Posts