HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
6
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



Only 6 of us share my name! I have a friend that used to work in Labor and Delivery..she met a patient that had my name..same spelling and everything. Too funny...






nothing to post..just doing usual household chores...have to spend 3 half days with a son who has no one to do anything with...and will not EVEN go to a spring training baseball game with me. What kinda kid has to be BEGGED to go to a baseball game? I'm bummed....

Comments

Patti said…
How funny - wish I were there. I'd go to a game with you in a minute!

Well, the test says there are 0 people in the US with my name. At least statistically there is 0 chance that there is. Hmmm, what does that make me LOL!
Jen said…
I'd go with you even if it wasn't my team!
Tanya said…
Hey, that was kind of interesting. There were three people with my name and zero people with my daughter's first name alone. I didn't think it was that strange.

Popular Posts