Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sunday Stash busting report

I DID it! I have not bought anything this week..not EVEN a spool of thread. AND..the BIGGER deal? I didnt' START anything new either! :::patting self on the back::::

I did:
~finish piecing the backing for the pastel baby bargello
~kept working on pioneer braid and the quilting on R/W/B on the frame
~stuffed and delivered 3 dog beds to the rescue ...along with about 4 others someone gave me to deliver.
~ started working on the studio closet. My DH took one door off..so I can access most of the fabric. The next step is the other two doors. THEN I can open all the wire drawers ...and get IN them!

I promise pictures when there is more of a difference!

Off to quilt! Happy Sunday...

8 comments:

Alycia said...

success!! You sound like you had a good week....

Vicky said...

No purchases and getting some stash busted! A very good week, indeed!

Randi said...

That's a great report!

Hazel said...

Good for you ,keep it up .

Tanya said...

Good job. I'm sure your dog quilts will be appreciated.
I need to get into my drawers and closets too.

Lori in South Dakota said...

No purchases--lots of stash used, and you're organizing??? Wonder woman!!

JudyL said...

No purchases and no new projects! Good job!!

Quilter In Paradise said...

Hey! we must be on the same wavelength - I'm in a NOT BUYING mindset too... and I didn't buy anything this week either!

Congratulations to both of us!

Beth