Bad BAD blogger!

OK...I have probably lost all my readers..but here goes! Our 2 out of town trips under our belt, I'm home for the holidays!

I have signed up for an online quilting class in Jan and will probably be MUCH more of a fanatic about this AFTER that, but I DO see quilt patterns EVERYWHERE!
Now to YOU, this is just a package of paper towels.





I however see a quilting design :::grin::::

Notice the cute little curlique border design on the bottom. My family knew I was nuts before, NOW I'm just proving them RIGHT!



Just so you know I
HAVE been sewing and quilting,


Here is a picture of my friend Christina (who does not sew, but now QUILTS!)



working on THIS: a sheet with a Minkee back. Both are supposed to be hard to quilt, and we had not ONE problem...no glitches, no tension problems, NADA. In honor of making friends with my Gammill that day, I have named her Lucy...(as in 'use LOOSE tensions') Sorry..bad play on words. I have more, but I'm trying to save ideas for another day! Hi Anita and Julie No blog! ::;see me waving:::::

Comments

Mary Johnson said…
So glad things are going well with the longarm!

Popular Posts