FINALLY


Well, I have slogged thru the 1st border on my HAD quilt long ENOUGH! I have them done, and while they are not perfect, they will do. Next time I will either 1. make the insert go all the way across the quilt...or 2. not use an insert at the border in that quilt!















You might be able to see from the picture that this sits up and is not inserted into the corner. Dont' ask me how I did it..I'm not quite sure! I'm off to find the checkerboard border (already made THANK GOODNESS!) and see how far I get on it tonight. I have a son with out a playmate tonight, so I might not get as much done as I had hoped....Ahhhh..motherhood! See you tomorrow!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I like this alot..looks like piping. If there's something amiss with it, I can't tell. Looks great to me.
Angie said…
You may have had a headache by the time you got the small inner border on, but oh my goodness, it looks wonderful next to that black and the jewel colors that I can see in the first picture. It really looks wonderful! Can't wait to see the whole thing!! :)

Popular Posts