I was having a hard time! We had no DSL for THREE DAYS! Top that off with a sick kiddo and a husband home...WHHOOOEEEE! The Qwest repairman came today...we are now the proud owners of a new modem!
Well, since I had little or no computer time, I got alot done quilting wise. I finished the Hour a day quilt top. Here is a picture of just the top.
I really love this quilt. I loaded a charity quilt on my frame...as a warm up for this one. I hope to have it quilted in the next day or so. I had some upgrades to install on the Max Throat and have not had the guts to try it out since then! If I feel the need to PIECE, I will do the backing for this. I have nothing picked out yet. Could be interesting! Thanks for the pattern Judy, I LOVE IT!