And the winner is.....

Mary! Seems fitting, as she is one of my favorite bloggers and is always supportive. I want to be like her when I grow up! Sorry the picture is so dark. I was being lazy and didn't want to get up.. Mary, if you will e-mail me your snail mail, I will post your gifties on Monday!







This is the beginnings of the jelly roll stained glass. I think this one is destined to live at MY house! (I'm SUCH a sucker for brights!)



And this is the chocolate/pink one. As usual when I get a request I'm not CRAZY about, I usually end up liking it! Oh well, another color study! I don't know if you can see it or not, but the white contrast has little cupcakes in pink and chocolate all over it. I think it is a Susan Branch fabric..it was just perfect for this!

Comments

Mary Johnson said…
Yea! I won!

I love the pink and brown - my Ice Cream quilt from last year was done in those colors and I loved it....to bad I gave it way to my DIL, just kidding - she loves it too.
Amelia said…
Oh, the brown and pink is absolutely adorable...this looks like a great pattern for the color combination.
Mrs. Goodneedle said…
Hey, it's always the perfect time and place for cupcakes! Well done!!

Popular Posts