Finger pressing

Here is the picture I promised of the gadgets I use to finger press. I'm
not a huge paper piecer, BUT, when I do, I hate to get up and iron every little
piece. I do have one of those small Clover irons, that works great..but here are my other gadgets....


From left to right: wooden "press' from Keepsakes, a roller I got when I purchased my Curve Master foot (I use that the most), and this cute little iron. My friend from PA's husband made these for my Lunch Bunch group...

TA DA! I finally got off my duff and LOADED this quilt. Now I just need to gather my courage and try out that panto! Back tomorrow to show you if I did or not! thanks for stopping by my blog...

Comments

Gina said…
What great tools. I use either my thumb or a lolly stick.
Good luck with the quilting.

love and hugs xxx
Anne Ida said…
Great display of tools! I have one of those Clover things (somewhere), but find myself using my thumb :o)

Best of luck on the quilting! Look forward to seeing how this turns out!
Yvonne said…
Love your tools....I have the first two. :)
Go for it....you can do it! Be fearless!
Thanks for sharing your tools!

How are you going to quilt the delectable mountains? I have one that needs quilting and was thinking 'popcorn' since it kinda looks like clouds? what do you think?

Popular Posts