ok...you can come back now!

Ok ...ok..I'm better! You can come back in now! I promise not to bite your head off...hehehehehehe....







I finished piecing my letters together. Then I vaccumed off the frame (there was ALOT of dust..and some metal filings from when I had to put one pole back together....) ..





then I took a BIG breath...and JUMPED! Here is the 2nd row of the panto...You cannot see the rest of it as I'm using dark green thread- it does not show up well on the dark fabs (that is the general idea!)


I like the result, but I will take Mary's advice and do more than one quilt, to get it embedded in my brain!


See you tomorrow! And thanks for stopping by....

Comments

Gina said…
I like the quilting pattern you are using. Well done for taking the plunge.

Love and hugs Gina xxx
Tonya Ricucci said…
your letters adn quilting all look great - good to just jump in and do it!
Irene said…
I agree with Mary - the more often I do a panto the better I get at it and it seems to flow better each time.
Mary Johnson said…
Your letters look great. I need to get started on the letters for my HeartStrings anniversary quilt - I don't know why I can't get to everything I want to do!

The quilting looks good too.
Jen said…
I freaking LOVE your letters!! Are you going to take a good pic of them and use it as your header now instead? I'd love to make those but I don't think I could 'cut loose' enough to do it.
Connie said…
So cool!! Your quilting looks great! I agree with Jen--you should use those pieced letters for your banner! It would look really neat!

Popular Posts