Molten brownies in a mug

now...I'm sure by now, you have seen this. As a matter of fact,I got this over on Terry Atkinson's blog. She had a cute bag to go with last Fall. I made some up for teacher presents to go with a gift card of some type. I needed this in a hurry today and could not find it...so as long as I'm going to type up the whole recipe for myself, I thought I would share it with you! (and if you like it, be sure to visit Terry and tell her I sent you!...)


Molten Chocolate (aka in our house : Brownies in a Mug..QUICK..we need brownies QUICK!)

In a coffee mug put:




2 TBSP margarine or butter
1/4 cup chocolate chips

Microwave for one minute and then




stir till smooth.




stir in a beaten egg







add:

1/4 cup of sugar





2 TBSP cocoa





2 TBSP flour





stir till smooth






microwave for 1 minute. It will look wet on top, but the inside will be cooked JUST enough. Try it once...you will see!







This is only HALF! Its a great dessert for sharing!



What prompted this recipe now? One of our neighbors is a Fire Captain...and is a GREAT cook! He called me from the station...seems the firefighters 'needed a brownie QUICK...we NEED brownies!' I could not find the recipe in my files...so off to the computer I went, not remembering just WHERE I had found them...



LOOK at the mess I made! Most of this is recipes! I think I need a new system!

Here is the recipe for copying and pasting to print. I will see if I can figure out how to do a pdf file tomorrow and edit that in. Enjoy! (hey! Do I see CHOCOLATE on your face ALREADY! See!? I told you it was quick!)


Molten Chocolate Brownies in a Mug
from Terri Atkinson's blog
www.terryatkinson.typepad.com


¼ cup chocolate chips
2 Tbsp butter or margarine
1 beaten egg
¼ cup sugar
2 Tbsp cocoa powder
2 Tbsp flour

Put butter and chocolate chips in a coffee mug. Microwave for 1 minute or until melted.
Stir till smooth. Stir in a beaten egg with a fork. Add sugar, cocoa, and flour. Stir till mixed.
Microwave for 1 minute. (It will look 'wet' on the top. This is what is SHOULD look like)

Comments

Popular Posts