Ready...set...GO!

This time tomorrow I will have: Gotten up at Oh-dark 30 (our morphing of early..and MILITARY time!),driven to the airport ...parked my car, ridden to the terminal in a van, gone thru security,,,gotten coffee and a bottle of water, knitted or read, flown from AZ to CA, gotten off the plane to meet my friend J (YIPPEEE!),driven to a restaurant for breakfast, driven to the ROAD TO CALIFORNIA QUILT SHOW....SPENT THE WHOLE DAY>>>AND LOTS OF $$$$$ :::::GRIN:::: met Judy (IF I'm lucky and find her!)< drive back to the airport...do all the security STUFF again...and make it home in time to kiss my sleeping kiddo and fend off the furry boys and DIVE into bed! WHEW! I actually think it sounds FUN! (oh and my kiddo told me I would NOT be a better mom after a break....because ....ready for the GUILT trip????.....because I was LEAVING him! He sure has me on a short leash, doesnt' he?????) My DH was so sweet...when I asked if he would be home this week...and said I wanted to go on Thursday, he asked, "don't you want to stay over night?" Wasnt't that nice?

I will leave you with the promise of pictures on FRIDAY...as I will be WAY to exhausted to post tomorrow...and a picture of last nights dinner....


Do you have a meal that is a quick, "I cannot remember where I got the recipe/idea for this food" main dish? Here is ours:


Shish Kebabs




I use stew meat (only because at my market, that meat is not tough)...drizzle with a TINY bit of vegetable oil and then sprinkle it with dry Good Seasons Italian Salad Dressing mix. Mix well so all pieces are coated with dressing mix. Grill on skewers... I grill 5 mins on each side. YUM!


See you Friday!

Comments

Popular Posts